Hail up!

Peace and love and all that stuff...I is a StrangeRasta and these are my musings

Saturday 9 July 2011

Apologies

Just want to apologise for the long (2+ month) break. This was the result of some technical difficulties. These difficulties are not altogether sorted out, but hopefully they are sorted enough that I can keep posting weekly.

The new blog about premarital sex is up, not too analytical and a bit "all over the place" but I guess I just wanted to get something up. That said, I still stand by everything I have said in that post.

Sorry again and happy and insightful reading.

StrangeRasta is now on twitter so look up there above the toolbar ^ and follow me on twitter. New blogs will now be posted via Twitter along with Facebook and Blogger. More ways to connect with the strange one.

No comments:

Post a Comment